Sheep cheese and blueberry verrine
Le Café Bistrot, Patrick Leblanc and Nicolas Bouchard with the collaboration of Véronique Ouellet St-Denis, Nutritionniste-Diététiste at the CSSS Papineau
|sheep cheese (La fromagerie les folies bergères)||500 gr|
|low fat condensed milk||100 ml|
|vanilla essence||1/2 tea spoon|
|maple syrup (sucrerie Viceroy)||1/2 cup|
|blueberries (Les fruits de la Terre)||180 gr|
|honey and nuts granola cereals||90 gr|
|lime Greek style yogurt||180 gr|
- Mix the sheep cheese and the condensed milk.
- Add the egg yolk, the egg whites, the vanilla and the maple syrup.
- Mix together for a few minutes until the mixture is smooth and silky.
- Put the mixture in a muffin tray and bake in a bain-marie at 325 F for 45 min
- Take out of the oven and let cool in the fridge for about 3 hours.
- In a small glass jar, put in alternate levels a spoonful of blueberries, a spoonful of granola cereals, a spoonful of yogurt, the cake and start again with the different levels (blueberries, granola and yogurt).